This apartment, whose interior has a glamorous decoration, superabundant and rich in color, extends on the two upper floors of a small residence with a magnificent view of the Rhone Valley and the Alps. Four bedrooms with bathrooms, a large living room, a large kitchen and a solarium make this “eccentric mountain”, a place that one does not leave willingly. The floors and solid beams contrast with the walls of a coral red and accessories of all colors.
The apartment is designed as follows:
– 1 entrance hall with elevator arriving inside the apartment
– 1 spacious living room with double fireplace and access to the terrace
– 1 Lounge area – dining room
– 1 luxurious open kitchen with all amenities
– 2 bedrooms with bathroom each
– 1 attic room with shower room, opening onto the north balcony
– 1 laundry room with storage space
– 1 staircase to access the floor
The second level is composed as follows:
– 1 splendid suite with smoked bay window overlooking the living room, with access to the private terrace facing south
– 1 bathroom with Hammam
– 1 large dressing room
– 2 garages box
– 2 cellars
– 1 ski storage
– 1 private fitness room
– 2 parking spaces
– 2 terraces facing south
– 2 terraces north
– The land in front of the cottage is part of the property and prevents any construction in the future.
– Electric blinds and velux, alarm system.
– This property is held in shares of bearer shares through a real estate company.
|Living area||375 m2|
|Showers / Toilets||4|
|Balcony area||50 m2|
|Number of balconies||1|